Monday, April 14, 2014

Abortion... It's is NOT the answer or the question... IT IS THE DEVIL.

Abortion...  Whenever the word is mentioned I get angry, upset and sick to my stomach.  I believe our country has many options for a woman who is pregnant & doesn't want to keep the child.  Our country has programs that will take that child and place them in a loving & caring home.  You can take that child to any fire department, police station or hospital and drop it off; no questions asked.  Why would a woman want to take the life of an innocent child?  What doctor would be a part of such cruelty?

A few years ago, my mother sent me a video of a woman talking about surviving a saline abortion.  Her story is miraculous & quite heartwarming.  Please take a moment & watch the video below.  Wow the impact this speech made on my life.


Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with Endometriosis at the age of 16 and had a full hysterectomy at 21.  Coming from a woman who can't have kids, please think about your decisions before you make the biggest mistake of your life.  My personal opinion is...  ABORTION IS MURDER.  Yes, I am a Christian and I stand firm in this opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment